Bilingual Customer Service Representative
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms, FDA prior notice creation
- consulting customers with international shipments
- Bilingual: fluent in German and English
- At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
The position is full time. Working remotely is possible most of the time, however the ideal candidate lives in North East Georgia or close to our Tallulah Falls office location.
Please send your application/ resume to [email protected]