Typical Swedish meatballs in a delicious mushroom and cream sauce.
For each content of bag (1.20 oz) is needed:
- 14.1 oz ground meat
- salt, pepper
- 5.3 oz fresh white button mushrooms
- 3.38 fl.oz whipped cream (liquid)
- 3 tbsp. of pure sunflower oil
- 6.76 fl.oz of water
And so easy is it with the preparation:
- Season the ground meat with salt and pepper and form about 16 meatballs.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and fry therein the meatballs for about 6 minutes all around. Add the mushrooms and fry them with the meatballs.
- Pour in water and liquid cream. Stir in the content of the bag and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with salted potatoes and lingonberries.
- Without flavor enhancer as an additive
Servings: 3 servings
1.20 oz / 34g package
between the product information as well as their illustrations are
possible. The product information on our website refers to the currently
valid product on the market and the information provided is being
updated regularly. However the ingredients or the recipe may be changed
by the manufacturer at any time and without prior notice. During this
transition period it is possible, that customers receive both, previous
and recently updated products in the same shipment. Always observe the
product packaging for the most accurate description of the content which
includes but is not limited to the formulation as well as the updated
list of ingredients. This precautionary step can help prevent possible
DRIED MILK PRODUCT, WHEAT FLOUR, LACTOSE, starch, iodized salt, sugar, sunflower oil, apple powder, yeast extract, flavoring (with MILK), spices, maltodextrin, emulsifier lecithin.
May contain traces of eggs, celery, soy and mustard.
TROCKENMILCHERZEUGNIS, WEIZENMEHL, MILCHZUCKER, Stärke, Jodsalz, Zucker, Sonnenblumenöl, Apfelpulver, Hefeextrakt, Aromen (mit MILCH), Gewürze, Maltodextrin, Emulgator Lecithine.
Kann Spuren von Eiern, Sellerie, Soja und Senf enthalten.