For a juicy and tender roast pork with much good sauce, also perfect for rolled pork roast.
For each content of bag (1.27 oz) is needed:
- 17.6 oz of roast pork
- 1 tbsp. of pure sunflower oil
- 12.7 fl.oz of water
And so easy is it with the preparation:
- Wash the roast pork and pat it dry.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a roaster. Sear the roast pork from all sides and remove.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil. Stir in the content of the bag and boil up again. Add the roast pork and braise covered on low heat for about 60 minutes. Stir occasionally and turn over the roast one time.
Or braise without a lid in a preheated oven at 392° F for about 60 minutes. Turn over the roast one time.
- Without flavor enhancer as an additive
Servings: 4 servings
1.27 oz / 36g package
Starch, maltodextrin, iodized salt, 8.9% roasted onions, 4.8% vegetables (onions, carrots), yeast extract, sugar, spices (paprika, garlic, caraway), sunflower oil, flavoring, citric acid.
May contain traces of gluten-containing cereal, eggs, milk, soy, celery and mustard.
Stärke, Maltodextrin, Jodsalz, 8.9% Röstzwiebeln, 4.8% Gemüse (Zwiebeln, Karotten), Hefeextrakt, Zucker, Gewürze (Paprika, Knoblauch, Kümmel), Sonnenblumenöl, Aroma, Säuerungsmittel Citronensäure.
Kann Spuren von glutenhaltigem Getreide, Eiern, Milch, Soja, Sellerie und Senf enthalten.