The classic among the side dishes so easy made.
- without flavor enhancing additives
- Country of production: Switzerland
You need fresh:
- 17.6 oz of potatoes
- 1.69 fl.oz (3 tbsp.) of whipped cream or half & half
- 1.76 oz (1/2 cup) of grated cheese
- Clean potatoes, peel and cut them into thin slices. In a pot, heat up 12.7 fl.oz (1 1/2 cups) of water and 1.69 fl.oz (3 tbsp.) of whipping cream or half & half. Stir in the content of this package and bring to a boil.
- Add potato slices to the sauce. Cover and cook over low heat for about 3 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Place everything into a shallow casserole dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 392°F (convectional 347°F) for 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Tip: Serve with a freshly prepared salad.
Servings: 3 servings
1.48 oz package
Deviations are possible between the respective product information of the products as well as their illustrations. The content information described by us is temporary and can be changed at any time by the manufacturer. Please always note the content information on the product packaging or on the product. Please also note, that in general foods are non-returnable!
Starch, sunflower oil, iodized salt, LACTOSE, glucose syrup, 4.8% onions, WHEY PRODUCT, MILK PROTEIN PRODUCT, yeast extract, flavors.
May contain traces of gluten-containing cereal, eggs, soy, celery and mustard.
Stärke, Sonnenblumenöl, Jodsalz, MILCHZUCKER, Glukosesirup, 4.8% Zwiebeln, MOLKENERZEUGNIS, MILCHEIWEISSERZEUGNIS, Hefeextrakt, Aromen.
Kann Spuren von glutenhaltigem Getreide, Eiern, Soja, Sellerie und Senf enthalten.