Dr. Oetker Lime Cream Cake is a deliciously fruity and tart trend baking idea for the hot summer months. Refreshing, delectable and a true visual masterpiece. Wow your family, your neighbors and your friends with this unique baking creation. All instructions are in the German language.
Translation of the basic instructions:
You need: handheld mixer with beater attachments. You add: 1 + 3/4 cups cold heavy whipping cream, divided; 2 eggs; 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp of plain yogurt, divided.
- Place baking rack in the lower third position of your oven and preheat to 340F; Assemble included baking pan according to instructions on the package.
- In a medium size bowl combine cake mix (Backmischung) with eggs and 7 Tbs of the heavy whipping cream and mix on low until blended, continue beating on high for 3 minutes using a handheld mixer with the beater attachments; pour batter into the prepared springform pan and place in preheated oven, bake for approximately 35 minutes or until a center placed toothpick comes out clean; set on a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cut in half horizontally using a serrated knife; remove the top half of the cake and set aside; place the bottom half of the cake onto a cake platter.
- Pour 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp of liquid heavy whipping cream and the contents of the lime green filling pouch into a medium size bowl and beat on high until stiff peaks, using a handheld mixer with the beater attachments; fold in 1/3 cup of the plain yogurt.
- Pour 3/4 of the pie filling mixture onto the bottom layer of cake and evenly level it; place the remaining cake half onto the bottom and press slightly to make sure the layers bond; Add the remaining 1/4 of the lime green cream filling into the center of the cake but do not yet distribute.
- Pour the remaining liquid heavy whipping cream and the contents of the dark green filling pouch into a medium size bowl and beat on high until stiff peaks, using a handheld mixer with the beater attachments; fold in remaining yogurt; add dark green whipped frosting around the outer edge of the cake as well as approximately 1 inch into the top of the cake to resemble a lime; now distribute the yellow cream filling in the center to the edges of the dark green frosting; cut open a corner of the decoration pouch and sprinkle fruit bits to resemble as seen on product packaging.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Store dry and protect from heat.
245g / 8.64 oz NET. WT.
Deviations between the product information as well as their illustrations are possible. The product information on our website refers to the currently valid product on the market and the information provided is being updated regularly. However the ingredients or the recipe may be changed by the manufacturer at any time and without prior notice. During a transition period it is therefore possible, that customers receive both, the previously valid as well as the recently updated product in the same shipment. Always observe the product packaging for the most accurate description of the content which includes but is not limited to the formulation as well as the updated list of ingredients. This precautionary step can help prevent possible adverse reactions. Please note that GermanShop24 does not accept returns of grocery products (including baby food etc.) or health and personal care items.
Sugar, WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, 4.0% white chocolate with lemon flavor and coloring food (sugar, cocoa butter, WHOLE MILK POWDER, emulsifier (lecithins), coloring food (turmeric extract), natural flavor), baking soda (raising agents disodium diphosphate and sodium bicarbonate), modified potato starch, rice starch, emulsifiers (polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, polysorbate-80), colors (carotene, Food Blue-5), natural flavor, acidifying agent (citric acid).
May contain traces of eggs, tree nuts and soy.
Zucker, WEIZENMEHL, WEIZENSTÄRKE, 4.0% weiße Schokolade mit Zitronengeschmack und färbendem Lebensmittel (Zucker, Kakaobutter, VOLLMILCHPULVER, Emulgator (Lecithine), färbendes Lebensmittel (Kurkumaextrakt), natürliches Aroma), Backpulver (Backtriebmittel Dinatriumdiphosphat und Natriumhydrogencarbonat), modifizierte Kartoffelstärke, Reisstärke, Emulgatoren (E475, E471, E433), Farbstoffe (Carotin, Patentblau V), natürliches Aroma, Säuerungsmittel (Citronensäure).
Kann Spuren von Ei, Schalenfrüchten und Soja enthalten.