Finest perfume oil "Vanilla & Cinnamon" of Pajoma® in a miniature bottle with 0.34 fl.oz, individually packaged in individually designed folding carton.
Scent products such as room fragrance, biological fragrance oils, pure essential oils and finest perfume oils, partially self produced by Pajoma®.
The pure essential oil is produced through a distillation process. The oil or alcohol extract is recovered of flowers, leaves, seeds, fruit peel, roots and resins of various plants. The pure essential oils and the finest perfume oils of Pajoma are highly concentrated, naturally pure, free of additives and will in specialized laboratories regularly tested for quality and purity.
The perfume oils are compositions of mainly synthetic materials and natural materials. Whose fragrance is intensive and permanently. The Scent range extends from the successful imitation of natural scents (such as apple, mango, orange, cinnamon, pine, etc.) up to effective and surprising new creations (such as sea breeze, summer freshness, Indian Summer, etc).
- Add 3-10 drops in the water of a oil burner.
- Add 5-10 drops on potpourri for refreshing.
Important Informations for using:
- Essential oils are highly concentrated substances and undiluted they may cause skin irritation. The oils should only be applied in dilution with a fatty oil onto the skin and always be used sparingly.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Essential oils are light and heat sensitive and should be stored cool and dark, to preserve scent and effect for a long time.
- Treat it with caution and keep away from children!
0.34 fl. oz / 10 ml in a miniature bottle
|Ingredients: Geraniol, eugenol, alpha-hexylcinnamaldehyd, vanilla and coumarin.|