Product No.: F070000171
Print product data sheet
|Type: German Food / Products
For juicy roulades with a lot of good sauce. Ideal for the preparation of a roast.
For each content of bag (1.2 oz) is needed:
- 3 beef roulades
- 2 small onions or 1 large onion
- 2.65 oz bacon (streaky and smoked)
- 2 pickles
- 3-4 tsp. mustard
- 1 tbs. of pure sunflower oil
- 12.7 fl.oz of water
And so easy is it with the preparation:
- Wash the beef roulades, pat dry and season it (e.g. with the Maggi Seasoning 1 for roasted meat from our assortment). Cut the bacon into cubes. The pickles half lengthwise. Peel the onion and slice into rings. Spread the roulades with mustard and place the onions, pickles and bacon on it. Roll up the roulades and fix it with roulade needles.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and sear the roulades on all sides. Remove the roulades. Pour in water, stir in content of the bag and bring to a boil. Add the roulades again. At low heat, braise covered about 60-90 minutes. Turn the roulades now and then.
Or braise covered in the oven at 392° F (fan 338° F).
Serve with potatoes.
- Without flavor enhancer as an additive
Servings: 3 servings
Tip: For 6 roulades use 2 bags and 16.9 fl.oz of water.
1.2 oz / 34g package
|Ingredients: Wheat flour, salt, starch, sugar, maltodextrin, 6.2% smoked pork fat (bacon, smoke), yeast extract, vegetable protein, biologically digested (wheat protein, salt), flavoring (with barley), spices (paprika powder, garlic powder, allspice, coriander, pepper), tomato powder, herbs, vegetable oil, thickener xanthan gum.|
|Allergen info: Traces: soy, eggs, milk, celery, mustard.|