For a savory meat loaf, crispy meatballs and ground meat fillings.
For each content of bag (3.25 oz) is needed:
- 17.6 oz ground meat
- 1 tbsp. of pure sunflower oil
- 4.23 fl.oz of water
And so easy is it with the preparation:
- Stir content of the bag in water.
- Add the ground meat and mix well. Shape into meatballs.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and fry the meatballs all around.
- For the preparation as meat loaf, shape the ground meat into an oblong roast and wrap in aluminum foil or place in a loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven at 392° F for about 45-60 minutes.
- Without flavor enhancer as an additive
Servings: 4 servings
3.25 oz / 92g package
|Ingredients: Breadcrumbs (wheat flour, salt, yeast, antioxidant extract of rosemary), wheat flour, spices [onions (16.8%), paprika, garlic, pepper, turmeric], iodized salt, egg protein powder, parsley, sunflower oil, yeast extract, flavoring (with celery oil, mustard oil).|
|Allergen info: Traces: milk, soy, celery, mustard.|