For a succulent goulash with a lot of delicious sauce.
For each content of bag (1.52 oz) is needed:
- 17.6 oz goulash (diced meat from beef and pork)
- 1 tbsp. of pure sunflower oil
- 12.7 fl.oz of water
And so easy is it with the preparation:
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pot. Fry the goulash.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil. Stir in content of the bag and boil up. Braise it covered at low heat for 60-90 minutes (depending on type of meat). Stirring occasionally.
Or braise without lid in a preheated oven at 392° F for about 60-90 minutes (depending on the type of meat).
- Without flavor enhancer as an additive
Servings: 4 servings
Tip: For the preparation of double amount of goulash (2.2 lb meat), please use 2 bags and 16.9 fl.oz of water.
1.52 oz / 43g package
|Ingredients: Spices [onions (22.4%), paprika (11.8%), garlic, caraway], wheat flour, iodized salt, modified starch, sugar, tomato powder, vegetable fat, vegetable protein, biologically receptive (wheat protein, salt), maltodextrin, yeast extract, marjoram, vegetable oil, acidifier (citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid), salt, flavoring (with celery oil, mustard oil).|
|Allergen info: Traces: milk, eggs, soy, celery, mustard.|