Quite simply prepared in the oven bag: the perfect roast pork with crackling - above perfectly crispy and inside wonderful juicy, seasoned with honey and mustard. And the best part: The oven stay clean!
Preparation for roast pork with crackling: 2.2 lbs roast pork.
- Carve the meat rhombical on the surface and put into the attached oven bag. Add content of the bag and spread well by carefully shaking.
- Close the oven bag 0.8 inches from the end with the attached clip (without adhesive label) tightly so that the steam can fully develop in the bag inside. Put the oven bag sideways in a cold casserole dish and cook it on the lowest level in a preheated oven at 356°F (fan 311°F) for about 80 minutes.
- Cut open after the end of the cooking time the oven bag carefully with a scissor and cooking gloves (Warning: hot steam!). Move oven bag sideways so that a crust can form, set oven to 392°F (fan 347°F) and bake for another 10 minutes.
NOTES: The foil must not touch the oven walls! - Let grill function off! - The oven bag is heat resistant to 392°F in an electric oven and is not suitable for microwave or grill!
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO colors
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
Servings: 4 servings.
1.06 oz / 30g package
|Ingredients: Wheat flour, iodized salt, mustard seeds, vegetable fat, sugar, maltodextrin, yeast extract, garlic, honey, vinegar, pepper, turmeric, bay leaves, flavoring, modified starch.|