Quite simply prepared in the oven bag: paprika chicken thighs delicious matched with thyme, coriander and marjoram. And the best part: The oven stay clean!
Preparation for paprika chicken thighs: 1.8 lbs chicken thighs.
- Chicken thighs possibly cut up and put into the attached oven bag. Add content of the bag and spread well by carefully shaking.
- Close the oven bag 0.8 inches from the end with the attached clip (without adhesive label) tightly so that the steam can fully develop in the bag inside.
- Put the oven bag sideways in a cold casserole dish and cook it on the lowest level in a preheated oven at 392°F (fan 347°F) for about 40 minutes. Cut open after the end of the cooking time the oven bag carefully with a scissor and cooking gloves (Warning: hot steam!).
NOTES: The foil must not touch the oven walls! - Let grill function off! - The oven bag is heat resistant to 392°F in an electric oven and is not suitable for microwave or grill!
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO colors
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
Servings: 3 servings.
0.85 oz / 24g package
|Ingredients: Iodized salt, wheat flour, sugar, 12% paprika, yeast extract, powdered egg white, garlic, onion powder, tomato powder, flavoring, cayenne pepper, thyme, coriander, vegetable fat, marjoram, rosemary, pepper, lemon juice concentrate.|