Quite simply prepared in the oven bag: the perfect chicken fillet Tuscany delicious matched with basil, oregano and rosemary. And the best part: The oven stay clean!
Preparation for chicken fillet Tuscany: 1.3 lbs chicken breast, 5.29 oz tomatoes, 5.29 oz zucchini, 1 red bell pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, zucchini into 0.4 inches thick slices and the bell pepper into 0.8 inches large pieces. Chicken breast fillet cut into bite-size pieces and put them with the vegetables in the attached oven bag. Add content of the bag and spread it well by carefully shaking.
- Close the oven bag 0.8 inch from the end with the attached clip (without adhesive label) tightly so that the steam can fully develop in the bag inside.
- Put the oven bag sideways in a cold casserole dish and cook it on the lowest level in a preheated oven at 356°F (fan 311°F) for about 25 minutes. Cut open after the end of the cooking time the oven bag carefully with a scissor and cooking gloves (Warning: hot steam!).
NOTES: The foil must not touch the oven walls! - Let grill function off! - The oven bag is heat resistant to 392°F in an electric oven and is not suitable for microwave or grill!
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO colors
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
Servings: 3 servings.
1.16 oz / 33g package
|Ingredients: Starch, tomato powder, iodized salt, potato flakes, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, flavoring, basil, vegetable fat, cayenne pepper, oregano, pepper, rosemary, bay leaves.|