Product No.: F070000149
Print product data sheet
|Type: German Food / Products
Not just for Sundays! Selected herbs and spices make this classic to a juicy and spicy delicacy.
You need 3 beef roulades (each 6 oz, filling you like):
- Roast the filled roulades around in some hot oil and take out.
- Add 12.7 fl.oz (375ml) of water, bring it to boil and agitate the content of the package.
- Add the Roulades, covered over and let it braise with low heat for 1.5 hours. Turn over every now and then. Pour some water if needed.
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO colors
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
Serving size: 3 servings
Tip: Filled beef roulades
- Spread 3 fillet of beef (each 6 oz) with 1-2 tsp of mustard. Cut 2 pickles into strips. Dice 1.8 oz (50g) streaky bacon. Peel 1 onion and dice it also.
- Everything to spread on the meat slices, so that outside remain a free wide margin. The margin turn over to inside, so that nothing falls out. Roll up the roulades, consolidate with needles or bind it with kitchen twine.
- Please note steps 1-3 from above!
Serve with Brussels sprouts and bread dumplings.
1.20 oz / 34g package
|Ingredients: Starch, wheat flour, yeast extract, flavoring (with wheat), tomato powder, onions, salt, iodized salt, sugar, caramel sugar syrup, celery, vegetable fat, maltodextrin, paprika, garlic, smoked bacon (pork back bacon, salt, smoke), balsamic vinegar (grape must, wine vinegar), nutmeg, white wine extract, onion juice concentrate, pepper, bay leaves, lactose, parsley root, dextrose.|