Paprika, tomato, pepper and marjoram provide your Goulash a spicy and hearty taste.
You need 1.1 lbs (500g) diced meat - either pork or beef or a mix of both.
- Roast the diced meat gently in some hot oil.
- Add 16.9 fl.oz (0.5L) of water, add the content of the package and agitate it and then bring it boil.
- Cover it up and let it braise with low heat for 1 - 1.5 hours. Agitate it from time to time.
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO colors
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
Serving size: 4 servings
1.8 oz / 51g package
|Ingredients: Starch, paprika, iodized salt, sugar, onions, tomato powder, potatoes, flavoring, vegetable fat, salt, garlic, marjoram, bay leaves, caraway, pepper, cayenne pepper, lemon juice powder, allspice, yeast extract, parsley root, cloves, dextrose.|