So tasty as your grill stand: tender and juicy chicken meat, crispy and spicy prepared.
Preparation for 1 whole chicken (about 2.2 lb) or 4 chicken thighs (each with 8.82 oz; fresh or frozen):
- Cut the thawed chicken into two halfs. Do not thaw the frozen chicken thighs. Place the two halfs with the cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Mix the content of the bag with 5 tbsp (tablespoons) of oil.
- Spread the mixture with a baking brush on the meat. In preheated oven at 392 °F (fan 347 °F) fry the chicken 50-60 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
- NO flavor enhancing food additives
- NO preserving agents (according to law)
- NO colors
Servings: 4 servings
1.02 oz / 29g package
|Ingredients: Starch, iodized salt, breadcrumbs (wheat flour, salt), paprika, powdered egg white, sugar, vegetable fat, caramel sugar syrup, flavoring (with milk, egg), lemon juice powder, powdered egg yolk, rosemary, pepper, maltodextrin.|